Volvo Servicing & Maintenance
We service, repair and MOT to Volvo standards and will always set reminders given your contact details so that you will always have peace of mind that you do not miss your scheduled timings and keep legal and within your warranty.
For Scheduled manufacturer servicing don’t forget we offer the Volvo Service Promise.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
For older models we can cater for specific servicing requests and will always give you a price in advance.
- To be eligible for Volvo Assistance, supplied free of charge with Volvo Service Promise, a car must have a service carried out by an authorised Volvo Dealer or Volvo Service Centre.
- A service is classified as a Volvo scheduled maintenance service and does not include reduced content service programmes such as the Volvo Essential Service or other maintenance, repairs or MOTs.
- The offer is open to all Retail customers and Business customers who operate a fleet size of up to and including 5 cars.
- Customers whose cars are part of the Motability scheme are not eligible as specific roadside assistance cover is already provided by Motability.
- Volvo Assistance cover starts from the date the Service was invoiced and is valid for 365 days from the invoice date.
- This cover can run concurrently with any Volvo Assistance that is part of the New Car offer, Selekt used car offer or Service Activated offer previously supplied and provides the same level of comprehensive cover.
- There is no cash alternative or refund on cover provided with a New or Selekt used car or Service Activated cover supplied with a previous service.
- Volvo reserve the right to remove or amend the offer at any time.